Titolare del Trattamento dei Dati
Andrea Calvano – Corso Ovidio 238 – Sulmona (AQ) – ITALIA
Indirizzo email del Titolare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Per qualsiasi chiarimento, informazione, esercizio dei diritti elencati nella presente informativa, contattare il titolare alla seguente mail: email@example.com
Subject: Information on the processing of your personal information in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 on the protection of personal data
Please note that, for the establishment and enforcement of the contractual relationship with you in the course, our Company has acquired and will acquire in the future, data relating to you.
These data are collected verbally, directly or through third parties, qualified as personal data by the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The legislation in question provides, first, that those who carry out processing of personal data must inform the data subject about which data are handled and on certain elements concerning the processing. Therefore, according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we provide the following information:
Type of data treated: The treatment will cover your personal and fiscal, as well as the economic data that are necessary for the performance of contractual relationships with your company. We are not in possession of any data classified as sensitive or judicial nature, pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Aims of treatment: Your data are processed in accordance with contractual requirements and to fulfill the legal and fiscal obligations, and to enable effective management of financial and commercial relations. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and thereafter for the performance of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
Processing methods: The data processing can be done either by paper or through electronic means, through appropriate procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality.
Obligation or ability to provide data and consequences of refusal: As regards the data we are obliged to know in order to fulfill its obligations under applicable laws, regulations and legislation, the absence of data on your part will make it impossible to establish or continue the transaction, to the extent that such data are required for the same. As regards the data we are not obliged to know, their lack of achievement will be evaluated by us from time to time, and the resulting decisions regarding the importance for us of the data required by you and not reported.
Communication and dissemination: Your data will not be spread by us, that we do not know them to unspecified parties in any way, including by making available for consultation. Your data may instead be provided by us, that we can give knowledge to one or more subjects, as follows:
– to people in charge within our Company to process your data;
– to people which can access data based on the provision of law, regulation or legislation, within the limits set by these rules;
– to people who need to access your data for purposes related to the relationship between you and us, to the extent strictly necessary to accomplish the tasks assigned to them (banks, forwarders, etc..);
– to to our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their tasks in our Company, subject to our letter of assignment that imposes a duty of confidentiality and security of your personal details.
Your rights: Below is the extract from article. 7 D. Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, to remind you that you have to us the following rights to the data by contacting:
– to confirm the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in intelligible form of the data and their origin, as well, the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
– obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and processed;
– obtain the updating, change and integration of your data;
– object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes.
Owner and responsible for processing: The data controller of your personal information is Andrea Calvano, whose data are reported in the header of this letter. Andrea Calvano Corso Ovidio 238 – Sulmona (AQ) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, from a single browser on the specific device being used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies
– Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are indispensable for the correct functioning of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the working session (once the browser is closed, they will be deleted). Their deactivation compromises the use of accessible services.
– Analysis cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and the use the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, for example, allow to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
– Cookies profiling. These are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve his experience of navigation. This website doesn’t use this type of cookies.
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the visited site (“owners”), both from websites maintained by other organizations (“third parties”).
All pages include also some components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Again, it comes to third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymously information about the behavior of use of the website (including user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics. This site doesn’t use (and don’t allow third parties to use) the analysis tool of Google to track or collect personally identifiable information. Google doesn’t associate the IP address with any other data held by Google, and doesn’t try to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For further information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics, by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
Durata dei cookie
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until closing. Other cookies “survive” at the closure of the browser and are also available in future visits. These cookies are known as persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases there is a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
This website in relation to which the information is stored exclusively for technical purposes, does not use persistent cookies.
How to manage cookies
1. IP address;
2. the Browser used.
Warning: the total or partial deactivation of technical cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the site. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible to completely disabling cookies.
The deactivation of “third-party” cookies doesn’t prejudge in any way the navigability.
The setting can be defined in a specific way for different websites and web applications.
For example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools ->Options ->Privacy, you have access to a control panel where you can specify whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and remove them.
Below a list of main browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
By using our website and asking for a quote or information, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
– The policy regarding notices;
– Respect of copyright of website and of all its contents;
– You agree to use the cookies created by the site and by third parties as above for indicated purposes.
Andreacalvano.com, according to current legislation, is not obliged to seek consent for technical and Analytics cookies.